IT Officer ( ODP – Officer Development Program ) BNI
Now Hiring: Indonesian fresh graduates or experience IT enthusiast who are ready to serve our country and become the pride of the nation.
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need innovative, smart, and bright individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s IT transformation to achieve its missions in the future, through our Officer Development Program (ODP) for IT Officer.
Officer Development Program (ODP) is a one-year selection and training program, consists of both in-class and in-service training. Trainees who excel and pass the whole program will qualify to be permanent employees and will be located in Jakarta, holding position as IT Officer
- Indonesian citizen
- Bachelor Degree holder from reputable university (prominent for its IT capability)
- Field of study: Engineering (Computer, Infomatics, Electro, Industrial) or Science (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics)
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 PTN/ 3.00 PTS (scale 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree) by August 31, 2013
- Good command in English and communicative
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Having at least 1 year related work experience will be an advantage
- Have a good understanding one of IT Operational Management (IT Project Management, IT Architecture for Banking, IT Procurement, IT Systems and Procedures, IT Operational Support)
Please submit your updated resume and LinkedIn profile to [email protected] (subject: ODP – IT Officer)
(enclose Cover Letter, CV, legalized copy of formal education certificates, copy of professional traning certificates)
Closing date for applications is August 18, 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Unleash Your Potential !
Experience the Dynamic Growth of Your Career