Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Group) first established its presence in Indonesia in 1973 as ANZ Grindlays representative office. In 1993, ANZ Group took over Westpacs 85% stake in PT Westpac Panin and changed the name of the joint venture bank into PT ANZ Panin Bank.In 2011, ANZ Group and Panin Bank both provided additional capital to PT ANZ Panin Bank, which increased the total capital to IDR 1.65 trillion (equal to AU $180 million) and a change in share ownership to 99% for ANZ Group and 1% for Panin Bank.
- As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the first positive client contact for every client that visits the ANZ Signature Priority Banking. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationship by providing excellent service and exceeding customer needs and to clearly demonstrate willingness to spot potential sales opportunities and develop these into profitable sales for Bank, include prospecting the marketplace for new customers as well as maximizing existing customer relationships.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service position
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in basic banking products will be an advantage
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor degree from a reputable University
Jl. Let. Kol. Iskandar No 761 unit 3-4
Note : Untuk apply lowongan ini lebih diutamakan yang telah memiliki sertifikat komputer dari PalComTech, jika belum ada silahkan klik disini.